Homophones are my favorite. And this is the simplest visual explanation for them that I’ve ever seen.
Thirteen homophonic things eye believe:
- Carats are best served with roast.
- Having gas is bad. Running out of gas is worse.
- Thee wicked flea when know won pursueth.
- A good knights sleep will cure what ales ya.
- Random ax of kindness are without pier.
- The first thyme eye ever flue was to meat my wife’s family (Eye was terrified own both accounts).
- Foul weather should knot bee aloud wile your own vacation.
- Thee only pi eye have ever enjoyed was maid of strawberries.
- Hour country is better off than thee media portrays.
- Thee thought of owning a cat that will per gives me paws. (Like that one….a cat gives me “paws”?)
- Thee rowed home is always thee most enjoyable two travel.
- A bridle gown, wouldn’t bee much of won, unless ewe where too so more material two it.
- And eye believe that heroin is the most unfortunate of all homophones.
Sew….Watt dew ewe believe?